Thursday, March 18, 2010

More new stuff! Earrings! Lemurs!

Since the artisan market is now two days away (it moved to Saturday!) I got busy last night and made my first official Hollyberry earrrings... I think they turned out alright... I would wear them. :)  Here they are:
I think they are fun and long and dangly and in keeping with my whole necklace vibe.  I'm hoping some cool rockers from out of town will visit my table and buy some jewelry.  Fingers crossed! 

I also made a couple new necklaces to fill in any holes left by the last sale, here they are:
Loves me some feathers:
and just some basic hang-y chain action:
The other day I heard a scary quote somewhere, can't remember it verbatim, but the gist was:  you can't swing a dead cat nowadays without hitting an owl!...  Ah man!  For reals?!  I hope my Hollyberry logo doesn't reek of trendiness with that little owl in it... I've liked owls for years!  Oh well..  the trend will die down and I'll still be sittin' here lovin' on my owls.  I actually like all woodland creatures... but I guess if pressed I'll have to admit my favorite animal of all time is the lemur.  Just in case I'm famous and y'all are on "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire" and the question is "what is Holly Ann Tuck's favorite animal ever?"... now you know.  Lemurs rock. You're welcome.  :)  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment