Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring...

Actually, the "old man" didn't snore so badly last night... hee hee... but it WAS raining like crazy and still pouring today and it's making everything smell lovely and Spring-like.  Our Mountain Laurel is blooming and our Canna Lilies are sprouting and our lawn actually has GRASS (good job, husband!) !!  Springtime in Austin also means South by Southwest , the HUGE music fest and also, an opportunity for me to go a-selling again.  I'll be setting up a table this Sunday at the same artisan market I did a couple weeks ago.  So, after my weekend of sewing like a crazyperson, I am making some more necklaces and thinking about earrings too... maybe some cool chain earrings for ten bucks?  Since I sold one third of my inventory at the last sale I'm a busy bee making up new jewelry for this Sunday... here's a few newbies:
This is serious bling, not for the faint of heart... :) 
This one still needs to be soldered but I think I'll add a little more chain action before I call it good.
I just love the little lock and key
This one definitely needs some more chain action.  I'm not sure why they turned out so simple... maybe I'll start selling a few simple ones mixed in with the more chain-y ones. 
So, that's all for now... tonight I'll make some more jewelry while watching The Best TV Show EVER, American Idol.  Hopefully this week they don't send home someone with genuine talent and moxie and keep around another snooze.  We'll see!  

No comments:

Post a Comment