Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Well, hello there! Long time no see!

Howdy!  Last week I was blog-free and blessed enough to be in Colorado with my family preparing for my lil' bro's wedding.  It was an extraordinarily beautiful and spiritual event.  I am SO PROUD of him and his new bride, they were poised and passionate and absolutely stunning.  I'll post pics and more details after their honeymoon and I get their 'ok'.  :) 



Sooooo, since being home I've enjoyed one sporting event and made a handful of necklaces for my Thursday sale.  A coworker gave Nate and I tickets to the Round Rock Express, a Triple A minor league baseball team that play at Dell Diamond.  Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:

And here are my newest necklaces:

love birds

lion-hearted
don't be scared of the scarab!
dancing ladies, oh yes!
Ok, that's it.  Wow, sorry this post is so photo-y and not very word-y... next time for sure it'll be better and much more entertaining and genius.  One last thought... tonight Nate and were watching 'The Biggest Loser' and one contestant said something to this effect: the things you do for yourself die with you, but the things you do for others and the world live forever.  Love it?  Love it.  Peace. 

2 comments:

  1. Love that pic of you and Nate at the game-could you e-mail it to me?
    Call me after your show on Thurs.-I'll be praying!
    love, mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the love birds! And the scarab! And could the two of you be any cuter!?! I think not!

    ReplyDelete