Friday, April 16, 2010

Don't kick the darkness... make the light brighter!


Well, happy Friday to my dear reader!  :)  A Friday in Spring is something to appreciate... you feel the beginning of a beautiful season and the beautiful ending of a workweek... blessings indeed.  So, to celebrate this Friday I made some fun earrings to wear to work: 
I like how they blend in with my hair and it sort of looks like maybe it IS my hair, but it isn't, it's FEATHERS!  
I bought some more feathers at Hobby Lobby today to make barrettes out of, I think they'll be pretty rockin', in a Native American sort of way. :)  I guess I should mention that if you see your life as I do, with this priority list:  1. God, 2. Spouse, 3. Family, 4. Friends, 5. Hobby Lobby... then you understand why I NEED to visit Hobby Lobby nearly on a weekly basis.  This trip was especially fun because my two dear friends Grace and Griffin met me there and I swear we could walk those aisles for days and not realize that we had been there that long... it truly is a glorious place.  Today I was there on official wedding business, getting garlands for my bro and his "almost-wife" for their centerpieces for the tables at the reception... I can't wait to see all of the details come together and celebrate their love story!  TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!!! WOOOOOT TO THE MAX!!!

I'm still gearing up for my upcoming May 6 sale here in Austin, here is my business card:
I thought it was pretty official until Nate pointed out that I forgot to put my name on it.  :)   

Ok, that's all I've got today... I'm looking forward to a fun weekend of sewing and listening to thunder storms and most especially, getting to hang out with my bro-in-law who's in town visiting this weekend! Woot!  

No comments:

Post a Comment