Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yer killin' me, SMALLS!!!!!

Oh man.  Little Bogey is THE CUTEST THING EVERRRRRRR!!!!  Ok, so he found Bunnypeep in with my knitting stuff while I was searching for the correct size of needles to knit some baby booties for two of my friends with brand new offspring... and he went all Terminator on his fuzzy fanny.  First he was all like "ummm, we're totally just friends...."
then he caught a whiff of Bunnypeep's intoxicating plushy scent...
which triggered some sort of primal need to satisfy his "sweet tooth"...
Bogeytron hath conquered the evil Bunnypeep!  Hah!
I think maybe his big sis inspired him to do some damage, check out Princess with Hedgehog the same night! DESTRUCTION!
Ok, wow.  That was sort of weird but still really cute pics of the baby.  This is what happens when my husband leaves me to my own devices.  Actually this is just part of what happens... I also go nuts on crossword puzzles and watch shows like "Will & Grace" and "Frasier".  I can't help myself.  I should be knitting booties, check out this awesome colorful baby yarn:
Yep, I took the time to "artistically" arrange the yarn and knitting sticks rather than actually knitting.  Hopefully this weekend I'll get the booties done.  I have a weird mental block towards knitting in the Summer... I like to sew in Summer and knit in Winter.  

On a side note, my dear friend, Erin, left Austin to head East to her home in Alabama to aid in the cleanup of the Ridiculously Large and Embarrassing Out-of-Control BP Oil Spill of 2010.  She'll be helping there for the next 3-6 months and I'm so proud of her!  I am also really mad at her for leaving me here in Austin to work at the newspaper without her.  I don't think she realizes how much I need her daily.  Who will I make faces at when people act all stoopit or wear something seriously crazy to the office?  Who will remind me that I'll feel better after my lunchtime run?  Who will I trade recipes and wine ideas with?   Damn oil spill.  Here's Erin and me at the Goodbye Happy Hour:
And since I call this webl "Hollyberry Jewelry, etc" here's a pic of the Farewell Necklace I made for Erin:


In happier news, my Mum and Sis were here last weekend and we had plenty of fun girl time!  Shopping at Target!  Shopping at Whole Foods!  Shopping at Hobby Lobby!  Watching Audrey Hepburn movies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment