Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shark Baby

Well, the little Bogeytron had his surgery on Monday and had nearly an ENTIRE ROW OF TEETH removed... like he was a shark or something... isn't that nuts?  I mean, he weighs four pounds and is about the size of my stapler, where was he hiding an extra ENTIRE ROW OF TEETH!?  The poor sweet baby was swollen and drooling blood for a while but we're getting back to normal now... he's walking like a tiny robot, like usual... and sounds like a teapot, like usual.  These are very good things.  It's terrible to see your little fuzzy baby in pain.  He did not want his pic taken while he was under the weather but here's a recent one for your viewing pleasure:
and we can't leave out the others so here's a couple cuties from our last trip to Canyon Lake:

In Hollyberry news, I have not sewn a ding dang thing in weeks and my serger is still snug in it's box since my Serger 101 class.  I'm hoping I'll be motivated soon, I have some gorgeous fabrics and fun patterns just sitting around waiting for me to use.  I'm also working on a fun bag/purse design that I want to start making and selling on Etsy using fabric my bro brings back from Togo and Ghana... this way I can send more money back to the people of these countries and also help out the orphanage.  Woot!  I was motivated to make myself a necklace, however, which is something I rarely do but couldn't resist:
The two rings were my mom's she wore in high school and the cross my grandpa made for me when I was little and then I added a vintage skeleton key for fun.  

Ooh!  and look what Nate got me for my birthday!  
Yep, it's the best watering can that ever lived.  I've wanted a watering can since I was around 14 years old and now I have one of my own!  I ADORE it!!!!  

Ok, back to work.  My Mom and Sis are flying in tomorrow morning to keep me company while Nate is away in Amarillo workin' his fanny off!  Woot!!  FUN GIRL WEEKEND AHEAD!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! Love the necklace, and the fact that you used some of your own, personal vintage stuff! Nice!

    Love the fuzzy baby, too! I wish you lived close, I'd bring over my 50mm lens and get some ADORABLE pics! Wait - package him up and send him out! Bet he is small enough to just attach to an email...

    ReplyDelete