Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Show and Tell

Ok, lots happenin' here!  First of all, my BFF Grace's BFF Brooke sent me the very first baby item Nate and I have ever had for our wee spawn:
HOW CUTE IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?  and it is itty bitty!  I can't believe how small and sweet and adorable it is.  Big thanks to Brooke for her thoughtfulness and generosity!!!

 Ok, here's the wee spawn that shall one day fit into that adorable onesie (I think that's the head on the right):



And here are my new bangs ("mom" bangs?):

And here are the two shirts that I'm in the middle of morphing into a really cool dress that I'll be finishing up this week...  so, pics to come of the frankenstein dress:

Trust me, it's cool.


Lastly, there will be a fundraiser for my bro's orphanage next month so if you're in the area you should stop by!  It's October 8 at 7pm at Everyday Joe's Coffee House in Fort Collins... live music and small eats!  There will be tshirts, calendars, note cards, my FIL's coins and some Hollyberry necklaces! Come support the children of Togo!  Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment