Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Monday!

It's a refreshingly cool (75 degrees!) Autumn day and I actually don't mind that it is Monday because things have a different priority and perspective when you're growing a 'monster inside you'.  I'm thinking about the baby quite a bit of the time, making sure I'm eating the right things, getting rest, not getting stressed and praying for his/her amazing future.  This weekend I spent mostly tucked into bed because the hybrid was robbing me of any energy or motivation however I did find the strength to finish my frankenstein dress/tunic!  Here it is:
Not bad, eh?   The top is from a shirt from Mexico which was long-sleeved and white that I dyed this nice blue/purple and the bottom is from a large man-shirt from Goodwill.  

And here are two necklaces I re-worked from of two necklaces I'd made a couple months ago but never really loved:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ok, see this sweet, precious little baby?
He's tired because I'd just given him the freakin' HEIMLICH!  I kid you not... it was terrifying... he stopped breathing!  I had given him a rawhide bone because he's adorable and OHMYGOODNESS he choked on it!  After trying to Heimlich him like an adult human, from behind and below his ribcage, I remembered he was a four-pound chihuhua and flipped him over like a baby and whacked his back and after a few times the bone flew out and he made the sweetest sound I've ever heard.  This is not good practice for having a real baby... this was merely fodder for nightmares and mental re-enactments.  I NEVER want to have to imagine Bogey or any other baby, fuzzy or not, having to go through that near-death experience!   One last picture of my living, breathing Bogey:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Lastly, here's a pic of my 10-week pregged belly, I'm going to start keeping pics so I can see the progress and now you too must see it.  At least it's sort of far away... but still, my apologies.  :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment