Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh snap! A wedding's a-comin'! Woot!

Soooo it is JUNE and ya know what June brings?  WEDDINGS!  My dear friend Grace is gettin' hitched TOMORROW and I am super excited!  Here's a pic of Grace at my wedding (almost three years ago!!!):
*sigh*... what a beautiful day... 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

In Etsy news, I sold a necklace to a gal in New Jersey who doesn't even know who I am!  Ohmygoodness!  She liked a silver necklace but wanted it in gold so I made it in gold gosh darnit!


And THEN my friend Aurora (check out her blog! http://recyclefashionably.blogspot.com/ ) bought the Don't Be Scared of the Scarab necklace from my Etsy!!!  Big THANK YOU to Aurora!!!  Woot!!!

In family news, I'm heading home to Colorado in August for the Wild West Relay  which is a 200 mile relay from Fort Collins to Steamboat!  I'm hoping to run about 20 miles total but it will be in shorter legs and over 24 hours or so.  I can't wait!!!!  We'll be raising money for Jonathan's orphanage !  Yes!  I've been running my little fanny off every day and am having an interesting toe blister:
You're welcome.  

Ok now something cute to wash away the image of my toe blood blister (again, you're welcome):
Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment