Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SNOW!!! In Texas!!!


Can you see it? 

It is snowing giant, fluffy, beautiful flakes of snow!  IN AUSTIN!!!  I've been missing the Colorado winters a tiny bit... every time I hear about my family and their snowshoeing adventures (which happen right outside their front door) I get a smidge jealous.  Sooooo, this lovely stuff from above is really exciting today!  It makes me appreciate all of my fun knitted gifts I received for Christmas!  My amazing little sis knitted up these absolutely awesome and chic beauties to keep my hands warm whilst slaving away in my cubicle!  Thanks Em!

Another knitted beauty I got from a friend of my sis who makes up her own crocheted hat pattern!  I traded her one of my necklaces for one of her hats.   Thanks Ali!  
Now I'm going to go get a nice hot cup of tea and read a book I got from my favorite mother-in-law, it's called Say You're One of Them , a collection of stories from Africa.  Which reminds me, my bro is flying to Togo today to go check up on his orphanage.  Don't forget to check out his blog !  Send your prayers to Togo!  Love to Jonathan and his Togo peeps! xoxoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment