Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's February already? Where did 2010 go?

It feels like this year is on the fast train to Babyville!  I can't believe it's already the middle of February and our wee spawn is due to exit his warm womb of a home in a mere 67 days.  He's been kicking and hiccuping and poking around in there quite a bit lately, I think he's gonna be a "big 'un"!  When I was back in Colorado this past weekend plenty of people commented on how big my belly was. 

It's really fun to be "large and in charge"!  I weigh more than I ever have and I feel SO happy to be blessed with this miracle inside of me.  In crafty news, while in Colorado I made Mo a babyhat out of super soft washable baby yarn:
I used two of my favorite colors, turquoise and gold and plan to use the gold yarn to knit the babyhat with ears next.  I can't wait to see this little hat on his head!!!! 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I got home from Colorado on Valentine's Day and wouldn't you know it, my Valentine went ALL OUT!  Nate made his Pasta Natalio which is the dish he made for me the night he asked me to marry him (aaaawwwww) and spinach salad and baguette with vinaigrette dipping sauce.  It was heavenly! 

Maybe if we're nice Nate will give us the recipe for this dish, it's made with farfalle pasta, tomatoes, white wine, cream and basil.  YUMCITY!  

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

And here's a pic of the sweet fuzzy babies all chilling together on the couch:
They'd better start getting ready to make room for baby!  :)  

We still don't know where we'll be living when Mo arrives so keep us in your prayers that soon we'll know whether Mo will be a Texan or a Coloradoan!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yo! I'm stupid and can't find yer email address on here. Send me your email at aurora@fabricblissdenver.com! I tried to reply to the comment you left, but it goes to no-reply@blogger. I want to do some scheming with you, your jewelry, and my shop! Are you really thinking of moving here? WOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete